Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What can be done for irregular heart beat and loss of appetite ?

female, age 23 ,180height, 55weight, shivering heart beat lost of appetite no pregnancy since what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

Read ur problem but it is not where clear.If you are trying for pregnancy then we should know whether you have periods regularly, since when u are married, hormonal check up and ultrasound and more.You can also get your haemoglobin and thyroid profile checked for reduced appetite heart beat etc.For further investigations and managememt consult an obstetrician.

Take care.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor