Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What can be done for ejaculation problem ?

Hi, i am a male of 56 years of age and over the last two weeks i have had a problem when i orgasm. I orgasm fine but dont ejaculate. When the orgasm is over, and the feeling has subsided i then leak semen that should have happened when i orgasmed. I must also say that over the last year i have had problems getting and maintaining an erection . I am now worried something serious is wrong. Can you please help.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please relax there is nothing serious in it.At times due to anxiety,declining hormonal levels this can happen.It is possible that you might have retrograde ejaculation means the duct which carries semen from testis to urethra has some problem with it and you are ejaculation inside.Please consult a urologist and take his help.along with this also checked you lipid profile, blood sugar etc.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor