Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What can be done for early ejaculation ?

hi,I m a boy 28 sex time too sort with my wife.sometime i dont satisfie her so give me some soulation
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Increase your self confidance first.
Spend some more time in foreplay.
Don't concentrate on your sexual activity,try to be normal while doing it.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
spend more time in fore play
stimulate your wife in the way she enjoys it
fondling and caressing help exciting her
once you are in ,do the act intrmittently to prolong the act wife being the active partner and you be the passive will help
with time every thing will be all right
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor