Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What can be done for damamged hair ?

Age 22 male due to use of particular soap i experienced hair damage (lost original line n became wavy like S shape ) pls give me suggestion
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Amol,

welcome to helathcare magic forum .

please do not use any soap for your hair wash as soaps contain high alkalinity what is needed for hair , use a herbal shmapoo if you do not have any dandruff problem, use arnica shampoo.
as you talked about the change in quality of your hair , this is d/t low protein , iron levels , include almonds 2-3/day, black dates 2-3 regl basis , along with leafy vegetables and soyabean , even then you find hair fall isnt stopped then u need to consult homoeopath who will prescribe you and guide u .or for more info you can write down to (

Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor