Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What can be done for breathing problem ?

My wife(age 42) is facing the breathing trouble from last night, breath exhale and inhale coming with sounds, she is unable to sleep and attend any of her daily chores. Though she is not on any medication, but last such situation happend to her only 10 years back, just to give a background her family has asthma history. Kindly advise a quick relief from severe difficulty and also suggest a regular prevention. Thank you, Mahipal
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
she has asthma attack
as there is family history her problem will occur more frequently as her age increased
so better to consult doctor first
she must avoid dusty ,polluted environment
wear mask when going outside
keep her in warm atmosphere only .
she need to take medicine for long time .
i hope i have answered your question
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor