Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What can be done for back and waist pain ?

pls, am having backache and waist pains,70years,female,i use have once in while before,but started yesterday evening.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
At this age there are degenerative changes taking place in your vertebral column giving rise to spondilitis in the vertebrae resulting in backache and waist pain.
Go for X ray lumbo sacral region.
Go for physiotherapy.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Doc, I have a severe waist ache running for three weeks now, I received an injestion and indomethacin pills, right now its aching, by the way I am a 37 yr old graphic designer female, what now?
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor