Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

What can be done for a flaccid and wide vagina ?

HI, my vagina is flaccid and wide, especially the lips are hanging and are lifeless. I have 2 children and since then i feel that everything down there just went flaccid . It is really disturbing, what can i do about it?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  356
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Normal deliveries tend to have such an effect on the vagina.There is not much you can do.Try some toning exercises.The last resort is surgery but i wouldnt advise that at any stage.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks a lot for the reply, though the perspective of remaining like this doesn't sound promising at all. What exercises would you recommend? Are there any other tipps or tricks? Thanks again for getting back to me.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Try exercises that tone up your pelvic muscles.An expert trainer can help you with that.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor