Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What can a teenager do to correct his erectile dysfunction problem ?

hello doctor im a 16 year old boy. I recently found out that i have erectile dysfuction. My pennis used to be rock hard but now it s not. It used to hurt me cause it got erected randomly in the past but now it doesnt if i dont touch it. I cant feel my pennis ok. i used to be able to move it up down if u know what i mean and i feel my erections soft.i weight 75,9 kilograms
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Do not worry about your problem,it is psychological.
but you are over weight,you are suppose to reduce weight to overcome of your problem.
Go for thyroid,
go for blood sugar.
go for lipid profile.
After reports you consult your doctor and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor