Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

143 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can a dancer do to get quick recovery for painful shin due to knee injury and will dancing affect it ?

Shin is still painful after a knee-kicked by my friend after 6 months. Hey, last 6 months, my shin was knee-kicked by my friend HARDLY. It was SUPER painful. It has bruises and the place is very tender to touch. I thought it will go off like sooner or later but then it doesn t. It s still tender when touch and it s very painful. By the way, I m a dancer so I m scared like if I do such moves, will it affect it or something?.. Please help me.. :(
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
As there is pain even after six month of hit on the knee ,I advise you to consult ortho-surgeon & get X-ray of part to find the cause & treated it .As pain should never persist for such along period.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....