What can I use for faded black skin?

the skin is tuning black what can i do
Sun, 2 Oct 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
hi
use good sunscreen lotion twice a day
apply moisturizer at night
avoid direct sun exposure
eat healthy diet
check ur HB level
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!uniqueyari,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
If your complexion is genetically dark then nothing much can be done .If not,then you must use a good sun blocking cream at least three times day.There are certain creams which are known to lighten up the complexion like -glycolic cream,hydroquinone creams,kojic acid ,tretinoin cream etc.You can try any of these creams which ever your doctor suggests.
Along with this you can also go for chemical peel procedure which can improve your complexion.Make sure to take chemical peels only from a dermatologist.
Please don't get carried away by various advertisements in TV claiming to lighten the color.I've never seen them working.

regards,
Dr.chawda