Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What can I use for faded black skin?

the skin is tuning black what can i do
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
use good sunscreen lotion twice a day
apply moisturizer at night
avoid direct sun exposure
eat healthy diet
check ur HB level
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
If your complexion is genetically dark then nothing much can be done .If not,then you must use a good sun blocking cream at least three times day.There are certain creams which are known to lighten up the complexion like -glycolic cream,hydroquinone creams,kojic acid ,tretinoin cream etc.You can try any of these creams which ever your doctor suggests.
Along with this you can also go for chemical peel procedure which can improve your complexion.Make sure to take chemical peels only from a dermatologist.
Please don't get carried away by various advertisements in TV claiming to lighten the color.I've never seen them working.

Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor