What can I do to make hair soft?

my hair is tooo rough wat can we do to make it soft
Mon, 2 May 2011
Hi, welcome to healthcare magic.
plz use lemon juice 1tsf,1|2tsf glycerein and warm coconut oil thrice in a week on your scalp and hairs.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
apply almond oil for dry and rough hair
dont wash ur hair more then 2 times a wk
use good conditioner for hair
eat high protein diet
dont let ur hair too wet for long time
drink more water

How can i reduced my hair fall and make my hair black shiny long strong and soft?

My daughter, now aged 10 has very frizzy hair, difficult to comb through. I was depressed while I gave birth to her and used to be a rough mother, since I used to be angry most of the times. She had a tough time as a kid because of my depression. So the nourishment given to her was also not very sufficient. I doubt whether it is the lack of proper nourishment and the difficult emotional support that she was given a cause for her poor health of hair. Please advise and let me know what best I can do for her to lead a healthy life in future.

it is Genetic disorder? Skin is soft and dry and hence easily prone to bleeding even for a scratch - No sweat, No tears - Only 4 teeths in the upper jaw and 4 in the lower jaw - Bleeding in the right nostril when the environment temperature is very hot or when the kid catches cold - Less hair in the head and eyebrows and no hair in any of the other parts of the body - Unable to consume hot a spicy food