Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

What can I do to increase my ejaculation lasting time ?

I have recently started having sex and was able to last anywhere between 30-50 minutes. Now I only been able to last about 2-5 minutes. I am quite concerned about all of this and am hoping to find a way to increase my lasting time. I am 17 and use condoms all the time. What is causing this and what can I do to increase my lasting time? Help would be much appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 29 Sep 2010
Answers:  6 Views:  557
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
hahaha what the fuck are you a sexologist lolz ur not even a registered doctor u motherfucking fool if i had a gun ill blast ur balls off misguiding other people all you people all practicing doctors need to be registered in the State Medical Council like Delhi Medical Council they need a min MBBS if they are to be taken seriously the Government gives them a registration no. there are yearly inspections ,the EPAQ gives permission every year and they dont rant in public like a pig If you need some good advice go to a qualified doc otherwise i dont see any prob in just chillin an waiting out to regain your form
Answered: Sat, 16 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Shut his ass Dr bhagwandas jindal im sure u havent even had a pussy in ur life my friend here is having it at age 17 salute homie just chill buddy try stayin at bottom n let ur girl take over it better and takes more time alls well with u just eat lots of paneer and milk
Answered: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
go to the registration office of punjab and find out the registration no.u-1718, registered at the mine name with BAMS qualification...
badi abdi dhingee hank raha hai...
ek dentist ab hame sexology ki knowledge dega..
sexology ka s...bhi nhi pta tumko toh.......
for further any detail check website...
Answered: Sat, 16 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
If ur goin to make a fool outa u dont do it in public bachelors in ayurvedic is like a witchdoctor in todays world n of course i havt had sex im not married yet ill only do it with my wife and we study reproductive system like a med student not like a street peddler of wisecrack weed so every1 who reads this post go to a pvt clinic or a govt hospital but go to a qualified mbbs or md not to this quack there are people like him conning people off millions of rupees n all they get is a necrosed kidney n liver to give u a boner. herbal is not equal to safe all the time
if it was it would be safe to use ganja
Answered: Wed, 20 Oct 2010
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
u r suffering from pre mature ejaculation...
its easy to treat with herbal medicines...
for furher consultation at
Answered: Wed, 13 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
wah wah...
what an idea sir ji...
i have treated a lots of patients like u..
if u think by laying down is the right solution of pre mature...
then u become the worlds no 1 sexologist by giving that type of ideas and all world says"WHAT AN IDEA SIR JI"............
Answered: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor