Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What can I do to improve my weak posture ?

how you doin, im 17 years old and have had more physical activities then most, i played ice hockey for 4 years and have done intense labour over summers and on weekends. my trouble is i cannot keep posture easily, all my joints i believe have arthritis , many injuries , also i have minor facial paralysis on left side, i frequently go to the gym to get big, im 5 10 roughly 165-170 but only look like im 140
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
At the age of 17 yrs your weak posture is due to your multiple injuries on the body.
Now leave ice hockey for ever,
Do the physiotherapy of various joints to prevent stiffness of the muscles and to keep mobility.
Do some light exercise and swimming.
This is the great tragedy in your life.
Bye and take care.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist Dr. Sneha's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare Magic forum.
I suggest you need iso metric training for improving your muscle strength. You should consult a sports medicine specialist/ Physiotherapist trained in sports medicine. They can help you build good strong muscles which have had injuries.

Sama Wellness Clinic

Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor