Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

What can I do to improve my hearing ?

pls docwat do you recommend to a patient suffering frm blockage in the right earlobesbut can fairly hear a conversation but was not born with any form of hearing defects pls doc,what can i do to regain clear audio in my right ear?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
visit an ENT surgeon near you so that he can examine your ear.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
You should undergo a routine Ear examination performed by an ENT Specialist and have a Pure Tone Audiogram (PTA) and an Impedance Audiogram (I/A)done. You may post your ENT examination and Audiometry findings here for treatment options. Details such as your age and patient profile may help in a better understanding of your hearing problem.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor