Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What can I do to improve my fertility ?

I have been trying to concive a child for 2 years now and it just seems like nothing is working i was wondering if anyone would have any sugesstions for me. I have also had only one miscaragie and i was wondering if that has a lot to do with it please help me my husband and i would really love to have children

Asked On : Mon, 4 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  300
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Complete investigations is must for both of you.For male go for semen test and tests for STD.
For female go for complete haemogram,S.B12,Hormonal study,TORCH test,sugar,thyroid profile.USG abdomen for confirmation of proper ovulation.
Also go for endoscopic study for tubal patency.
Start treatment accordingly under your gynecologist's guidance.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor