Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

193 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can I do to get my penis top skin to go down normally ?

my penis top skin not able to reverse down with itself my penis upper skin is not go back so it is not come on full swing. if i try by force to put down it. very pain occur. plz sugeest me what should i age is 27 yrs.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic

you are suffering from phimosis.
phimosis is a condition where the foreskin of glans penis cannot be retracted back. during urination there will be bulging at tip.. no full erection of penis.. painful erection.
surgery is the treatment. Circumcision of the fore skin will be done..
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have phimosis.u need surgery.
due to excess of skin over glans ,it can not be retracted beyond glans.
circumcision is simple procedure in which ur skin is remove
u will have no other problem due to operation.
it will not affect ur sexual life
-keep area clean
-dont try to push it back too much
-better to use condom for sex
consult surgeon as early as possible
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi im 17 ans my penis is swelling everyday and when i wash it, it can go down, i dont know what to do about it...

doctor1 MD

Sir, getting married next month i have a problem sir, My pennis is attached with skin in the lower side and it is very painfull and not possible for me to take the pennis head outside normally...this is creating a huge problem at the time of sexual meet. what should i do sir? do i have to undergo any surgery?pls help me out to solve this problem sir?

doctor1 MD

Okay, this happend today June 9, 2013. I was playing around with my girlfriend naked she was on top of me she had her panties on I had my boxers on just fooling around laughing and rubbing against each other then, we were about to have sex as I was going In (without a condom) I said ouch it sorta hurted then I pulled off and them tried again then went good for 30 seconds pulled out saw blood everywhere she wasn t bleeding but I was I freaked out and went to the restroom I noticed that where my penis hole is at my uretha was just chipped a little. Doesn t really hurt what should I do? Let it heal.

Recent questions on Glans penis

doctor1 MD

Is their a true answer as in to enlarge the size of the penis? the head of the penis has been pink since my childhood is this any kindof Phimosis or not?Is getting a circumsition good or letting it just be with the foreskin good?

Age 30 - Height - 5.9 -

and when u say medical history what exactly ur lookin for

doctor1 MD

Can spermicide or cetaphil face lotion cause penis irritation? My gf and I used a spermicide strip for sex one day, and I masturbated with the lotion the day after, now my penis tip is red and sometimes has white discharge and it hurts after I cum/pee

doctor1 MD

this has happened periodically thru-out my life starting at about 17, it began again about a week ago again , i'm 40, when i urinate, it becomes painfull and i bleed (the tip of the penis) the blood is at the start of my urination, so it's at the beginning of my urination, it's not an internal problem but in the tip of the penis. Why does this happen? it bleeds for 2-3 days then stops, then i'm okay, but it does this maybe 2-3 times a year, Why?

I'm a heterosexual male, even if i have a long lovemaking session (60-90 minutes) with a women it seems like the tip can't take the punishment, i have started bleeding during sex, usually if i'm making love doggie-style, it's extremely vulnerable. I'm serious this is not a joke. Have you heard of anything like this?

doctor1 MD

Hi; I am 28 years old; 1.84m and 94kg. Hello. Since my puberty (has appeared 12 years) I have pearly papules on the corona of the glans that does not bother me particularly, but one day I'd probably be in bed with another girl and I think it will not enjoy ... So is it possible to get rid of?

Thank you answer me if you have time

doctor1 MD

I am 80 years old and have a small sore on my penis that I know happened after constant rubbing of the skin and probably without enough lubrication. Seems to scab over fairly well ,but when peeled after a long time, it has not healed. The scab...

doctor1 MD

I have a question about the penis frenulum . During sex the frenulum ripped and cause bleeding. Now it's no longer attached to the urethra . Will the frenulum heal and grow back to its normal state? Will this make it harder for me to ejaculate?

doctor1 MD

I am 30 years old. I just had circumcision in August. From October I started developing brown/black patches on the penis glans . The patches are around the urethra starting from areas where the stitches are placed. I need some guidance as to why...