Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What can I do to decrease weight according to my age and height if I am obese ?

what can i do to reduce weight. i m 19 years old and my weight is 102 kg. please suggest something.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ideal weight of a person is in proportion to the height.But at 102 you are sure obese and need to reduce.In your case it will be difficult to lose weight with just dieting or simple exercise and you need proper weight reduction programme.Please visit a gym and consult a dietitian for a proper diet chart and there you will find fitness trainer who will guide you with the necessary exercises you need to do so that you will lose weight.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You should be eating healthy Balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy vegetables. Exercise and go for regular Brisk walks for an hour daily and avoid Junk and high calorie foods and also carbonated Beverages. If you smoke and drink, QUIT. Sleep for 8 hours daily and avoid stress. Practice relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation. Follow this routine for a Month, You shall see better changes gradually. You need to a strict dedication and Determination for Losing weight.

Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor