Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What can I do to control my weight gain ?

hi m ansh m 23years old, my heigh 5 feet 2 inches i gain my weight ,m growing power is vry slow, my height 5 feet 2 inches my weight 52 kg my age 23
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response

your height is always not related with your age ! your height is basically genetic phenomenon which will be affected by few environmental factors viz. your healthy diet, exercise etc.

After the age of 23, rate of growth is certainly slower as compared to your childhood growth rate.

Still, you can visit endocrinologist if want your growth hormones to be assessed.
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor