Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What can I do to come out of a break up with my girlfriend to live normally ?

im 22 years,back 3 months i was doing sex with my lover via phone,now she gone away from me,but i cant control my fellings,and im doing masterburate daily for past 3 months,but i wish to live like others,what i have to do?,,,,,,,thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
From your question it seems that you are considering masturbation as a problem or abnormality.
Masturbation is a healthy practice and it has no harm to body, sexual life or fertility. Movement of penis that occurs in vagina during sex, same movement occurs in fist during masturbation, so dont worry.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor