Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What can I do get regular periods ?

Hi,DOctor Age 26 unmarried W-74 This time a have miss my Period date was 10 july,I am worried if i get PCOD,1.5yrs back i had PCOD,what should i have to get period on time,any food you want to suggest to get,i feel stomach pain ,not having periods Pls Help
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
irregular period is due to PCOD.
Go for ultra sound and consult gynaec as still might have same problem and treatment may required.
Go for throid check up.
Reduce weight if you have.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor