Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What can I do for watery sperm at the age of 55 years ?

please i am 55 yrs old male and have notice later that my spem is watery and spend a lot of time before release. my wife is 50yrs with six children. what can i do. thank
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
as we grow old,change in quality and quantity is there.
semen become less viscous and thin.
but u need not to worry about it as sperm count of the semen do not change ,so it will not alter ur fertility.
take high protein diet
do exercise regularly.
u need not to take any medicine.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor