What can I do for swelling in the feet while on medication for diabetes and hypertension?

Good evening - I have notice yesterday & today that my right foot has swollen very much. I am use to my ankle swelling sometimes due to I also broke it about 20 years ago, but never my foot & not this much. Currently I am taking medication for Hight blood pressure & diabetics. Can you tell me what I can do other than elevate it.
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

It is not related to your blood pressure or diabetes medicines. It may be due to something else and you can consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.