Owl Image

What can I do for liver swelling & how do the TB drugs and NSAID s affect the liver ?

I have abdominal pain because of liver swelling. Have a mild swelling on the face too. My LFT tests show a slight elevation in bilirubin and other liver enzymes. I am on TB medicines for the past 2 months.I also take Naproxen for relief from headaches. Obviously have lost lot of weight. The doctors say that I should just drink lots of water and eat well to make my liver feel better. Is there anything else I can do? Why is this happening to me ? How do the TB drugs and NSAID s affect the liver ?
Wed, 4 May 2011