Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

What can I do for knee pain and swelling ?

I was dancing last week and took a really bad fall right onto my knee . It hurt extremely bad, but no swelling or bruising. I have been waiting for it to feel better, but whenever it is touched I have extreme pain!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
consult your arthopedic may it be single line fracture. do x-ray soon
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Dont worry you will get well soon. I feel Homeopathy can help you faster in this condition, take medicne Arnica 30, 4 Pills every 2 hourly for 4 days.Also take enough rest for just four days.
still if u are not better take an x ray of right knee and consult a ortho doctor for opinion.
But i strongly feel Homeopathic medicine Arnica 30 will help you.Arnica will cure any internal injury and pain caused due to fall.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Welcome to HCM.
It looks like you have ligament tear in the knee joint. Knee joints are weight bearing joints, any injury to them should not be taken lightly. If not treated properly, over a period of time it may cause more trouble. I suggest you consult an orthopedic surgeon right away.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor