Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What can I do for extra skin around clitoris ?

Hi I am 18 years old female I have had sex with 3 guys But only once not at the same time. They where boyfriends and they didn t have no STD or stud like that now I have a boyfriend and we are sexually active lately I noticed it burn around my labia like a cut ir something also the tip of my vagnia next to the anus it burn like a cut what is it how can it go away? Also around my clitoris button right I noticed I have three little extra skin not long I pinch them and they feel like extra skin what can it be I am really scared my boyfriend doesn t have STD we both got checked what can it be there three around it next to each other?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  652
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
That extra skin around the clitoris is normal foreskin of clitoris. You have some abrasions around your vagina, possibly due to trauma of sexual intercourse. You can apply antibiotic ointment for relief and prevention of infection. Drink lots of water. Get tested for STDs if you have any vaginal discharge or pain on sex and fever as well.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor