Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What can I do for brown spots on my nose n cheeks ?

What can I do for brown spots on my nose n cheeks ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
please try to consult dermatologist as it need physical examination,,wat type of spot is this.keep your skin hydrated,drink coconut water daily....any medication should be used under doctor guidance,,,
take care
Answered: Fri, 7 Oct 2011
Dermatologist Dr. M.K.Chhaperwal's  Response
Brown spots on nose and cheeks are commonly freckles. They can be removed by medication, RF cautery machine or by laser treatment successfuly. The type of treatment depends upon severity of the clinical problem.
Dr. Mahendra K Chhaperwal
Answered: Tue, 11 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor