Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What can I do for a recurrent sinus in claft ?

hello i m suferring from sinus in claft.i have operated in 2005 now i have again problem i m using antibiotics fullxcillin 500 n amoclave125 500.i have little boil pus is coming out little bit.m afraid for my back bone .i am now 25 years old n my weight is 75.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
I beleive that you will probably need surgery again.You should continue the antibiotics but sinuses have a tendency to recur.If its very small and the discharge is minimal then you can try medical treatment first.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor