Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What can I do for a 15 day continuous periods ?

i m 27year old and i got my periods on 9th jan, after 6 days the flow was reduced but not stopped completely was there but 3 to 4 drops a day and from 21st heavy flow started again................during my periods i was having urticaria allergy and fever and so doctor gave me steriod injection, whose effect was for 2 days and m still on bacterial infection and allerygy tablets ( zyrtec and apo- ranitidine )
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
This long period is not likely to be an effect of medicines you are taking.
Most likely it is due to hormonal irregularity. try oral contraceptives for two or three cycles to regularise your cycles.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 22 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor