Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What can I do for PCOS ?

Recently i found out that i have pcos.. I am 21 yrs old and 5 5. I am having depression , anxiety , my breasts are shrinking, im gaining weight (currently at 275lbs) and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for about a year now. I dont have any health insurance and I feel i am so unhappy with myself right now and the fact that all these things are happening to me and i dont know what to do because i do not have the money to go the OBGYN ... Does anyone know what i can do or who i can contact? Or tell me anything that can help lead me to anything that can help? Please I am so so so DESPERATE!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Being a diagnosed case of PCOS and overweight, you need to have a thorough evaluation and regular treatment from GYN for at least one year for a successful conception. You cannot self treat yourself for infertility.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor