What Can I Do About Fecal Incontinence Long After Removing Polyps And Treating IBS Long Back?

Hello I have a problem ? this is been going on for several years now!! in 1990 I was told I have IBS . I ve had colon check foe pulups had a few little were cut out . But when I go do bowel movement I notice when i m done . I go to the gym while i m walking on the tread mill I feel like my poop is coming out so I stop and go to the rest room and sure enough it s on my underwear! it happen most of the time what could be my problem I drink fiber and eat vegies that have fiber . please help I talk to my Dr about it but she just say eat fiber which I do already. is something wrong with me? how can I stop this so I can go to the gym with out getting embrassed.
Tue, 2 Aug 2022