Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What birth control methods can be used other than condoms ?

how can i make sure not to get pregnant without condom?. My husband asked me to have sex without condom but im scared to get pregnant as a have lots of family members that have mental ilness/disabeled or other ilnesses.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum .

You could consult a gynecologist and start yourself of oral contraceptive pills, which is suitable for your condition after examination , this may be taken daily for 21 days from the beginning of the cycle and stopped for last 7 days, doctor will explain this to you

Meanwhile if you fear pregnancy for the above issues, I suggest you to visit the same doctor along with your husband for a genetic workup done and see the chances of your child having the mental illness on conception , based on it, you may plan or not plan a pregnancy .

Wish you good health
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor