What are withdrwal systems of paxidep cr ?

What are withdrawl systems of Paxidep and how much severe they r & they persist for how much time
Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
withdrawal syndrome of paxidep CR that can include dizziness, weakness, nausea, headache, rebound depression, anxiety, insomnia, poor concentration, upper respiratory symptoms, paresthesias, and migraine-like symptoms. It usually does not appear until after at least 6 weeks of treatment and usually resolves spontaneously in 3 weeks. Persons who experienced transient adverse effects in the first weeks of taking an paxidep CR were more likely to experience discontinuation symptoms.

Very rarely they r serious one and last shortly but if lasts for prolonged time immediately consult to dr.