What are white bumps on the head of the penis ?

Hi sens i was 13 i had this white bumps on the rim of my head . wat could this be? they dont pop or spill pus, or smell. ?
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Dear member! Thank you for choosing health care magic ! Based on your description they could be pearly penile papules.These small papules are best described as embryological remnants. As you said they are usually located around the circumference of the base of the glans penis. They are multiple in number and small (about 1-3mm).They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious (not an STD), and not related to personal hygiene.They require no treatment. Some patients however, may request therapy to alleviate anxiety . You cannot rule out being seen by a doctor. There is no replacement to a direct clinical examination. If the doctor feels that he needs to confirm the diagnosis a biopsy may be made which would be definitive. That would ultimately cure the problem and save you the trouble it can cause you.