Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

152 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What are these white things around the head of the penis ?

i`ve got many (like 100)permanent small,a little pointy but soft like the skin white things, only around the head of the penis, to be specific, at the bottom of the glans. What is it? p.s. I`m a virgin
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic

it is better you consult surgeon/skin specialist

may be you are having some warts

physical examination will settle the issue and treatment if any required
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The most important point is that a physical examination of skin is necessary to diagnose and provide better treatment according to the disease.So the best thing regarding the white skin around the glans penis is to get examined by a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis & treatment.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi sir i am having oral sex almost 5-6 mth using condom and blowjob without any safety with my girl and this time quit before a month just had sex 40-60second with out using condom and after that i continue using saftey now,its almost three weeks that my urine burns and head of a penis slightly pain when touching. And want to go for urine time to time due to feels like some thing blocked or stock in urine pipe. And some white liquid comes on top of penis in a minute after urinating. after coming that white liquid feels like to go for pee again. Is there any idea for prevention? now what s the good way to get rid of it.

doctor1 MD

hi. for a few weeks now i have noticed a hard bump on the shaft of my penis (just below the head, on the left hand side). it feels like its under the skin. it is skin coloured and painless. it feels like a somewhat swelling and is a rather rectangular shape, the size is around 1cm in length and about 3mm in width. it has increased in size a bit. i tried popping it once as a white substance came from it once when doing so (much like a zit). however now nothing happens and it feels like its scarring up. i feel like it is an inflammed gland or something but im not sure. any help would be appreciated

doctor1 MD

Sir, getting married next month i have a problem sir, My pennis is attached with skin in the lower side and it is very painfull and not possible for me to take the pennis head outside normally...this is creating a huge problem at the time of sexual meet. what should i do sir? do i have to undergo any surgery?pls help me out to solve this problem sir?

Recent questions on  Glans penis

doctor1 MD

sir, i am mr.rao ,i have 40 years my problem is urinary canals front skin doesnt go back during sexmate.whenever i go for urinals one or two drops of stays there and itching starts regularly i have to apply some oil during intercource. what would be the remedy for this case,to whom i have to consult. skin is becomming red on the front tip of the penis.

doctor1 MD

I am 32 years old Male. Height 5'8" weight 70kg.

having medication for 1 month for ACNE.(Antibiotic Doxycycline hyclate)

I am suspecting to have yeast infection on glans penis for last one week. Its having white discharge everytime after i have sexual intercourse.

Please suggest treatment. Any specific food to avoid.


doctor1 MD

me and my partner had a sex intercourse and only the tip of the head of the penis is insides. It gives a so much pain and my vagina bleed. Then I said that remove his penis and theres no white coming out of his penis then nothing happen next. when we are changing clothes there s a little white coming out of his penis. I m worried if im gonna get pregnant :( please help me :(

doctor1 MD

Hi. I suffer from inflammation i.e. redness and pain on the shaft of my penis..I also suffer from pain at the tip of the penis that lasts for seconds and goes away..this started after having intercourse with my wife two days ago. Could you diagnose my case please?

doctor1 MD

I am 80 years old and have a small sore on my penis that I know happened after constant rubbing of the skin and probably without enough lubrication. Seems to scab over fairly well ,but when peeled after a long time, it has not healed. The scab...

doctor1 MD

I have a question about the penis frenulum . During sex the frenulum ripped and cause bleeding. Now it's no longer attached to the urethra . Will the frenulum heal and grow back to its normal state? Will this make it harder for me to ejaculate?

doctor1 MD

I am 30 years old. I just had circumcision in August. From October I started developing brown/black patches on the penis glans . The patches are around the urethra starting from areas where the stitches are placed. I need some guidance as to why...