Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What are these symptoms of fever, body ache and red bumps all over the chest ?

my husband has been running a fever for a couple of days, plus having body aches and now he has these red bumps all over his chest . whats wrong with him
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  380
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to hcm
It could be allergic rash and ypu should get done his blood count te see for low
Plattlet counts Thanks
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
QWElcome to HCM
Read your prob, he has ben suffering from viral rhinitis. he should consult with your doc n start proper treatment like pain killer n anti allergic. do not worry it is cured 48 hrs after taking medicine.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor