What are these symptoms of dry blocked nose, bleeding from nose , dry cough and mild sour throat ?

I am 33 yrs old. My problem started 5 weeks ago, when I moved into my new apartment. Every morning I woke up with a dry blocked nose. After a week, I started to bleed from the nose because the dry mucus would scrap my inner nose. 3 weeks later, I heard about netipot and I bought one and with that I got some relief. Three days later I started with running nose, dry cough , mild sour throat , sneezing and left ear aches at times., Last night left eye got puffed up. I dont have fever or headaches. I vacuum and dust my house regulary, so I doubt its dust related. What else could be the cause and how can I treat it. Are my symptoms normal for a common cold / sinus or should I be worried? I dont want to miss a day s work to visit the hospital just to be sent back home be coz its a typical common cold symptom. Please advice.
Thu, 28 Apr 2011