Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What are these splits on the skin of my vagina ?

hello my name is anne im 31 ive just noticed ive got two splits in the skin on my vigina help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

the splits as you say might be

-OLd vaginal tear at time of vaginal delivary- if it's symtomless dont worry.

-Due to injury to the area (old Or fresh)

-active infection ( Vaginitis) due to various causes
In case of injury& infection it needs immediate attaintion. Please get examined by a Gynac & take t/t as per need. treatment is to be taken by both the partners in case of infection.
Hope, this guids you.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor