Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What are these painful nodule like bumps on my vagina with a small pus enclosed sac and become big ?

hi i have had 4 sexual partners ..unproteced sex at times...i am 30 yrs old .. .i recently noticed painful nodule like bumps on my vagina...intially they start out like small pimples with a small pus enclosed sac and eventually they become bigger and very red and bleed out and are very painful..i used to get my hair waxed and now i shave with razor and get laser hair removal on my vagina....i went to the gyno..all test cam back negative (HIV, HERPES , SYPHILIS , gonorhea and clymadia)..she said they dont look like herpes either, but they are very painful and i have noticed more and more of these painful pimples/nodules and they are getting larger and more painful...what else can they be?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Hi Welcome to,

This does not sound like a sexually transmitted problem but is much more likely to be a simple infection, either of the hair follicles or the skin glands around the vulva and vagina.
This is a not uncommon problem and is easily cleared up but I would suggest you see your GP for an antibiotic prescription and a check up rather than trying anything over the counter.

Also get the pap smear and HSV cultures.

Regards Dr. Jagdish

Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor