Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What are these bumps on the penis ?

My boyfriend has a small bump located on his penis that looks like other litle tinny bumps on it altogether, he said this is like this because of being circumcised, could this be true?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response
Okay this pisses me off i need a really iportant question and ive been waiting ALONG TIME!!! (3days) and No docteer has helped me but all these other people get help unless someone helps me im goving this website a BAD report!
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Ok if he is muslim there is a tradition of circumcision. we can assume if head circumcised there may be such bump as you said
nothing to worry
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor