Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What are these bumps in my mouth and vagina ?

hi there! i am a 31 year old female and having some bumps in my vagina and mouth, had sex with a new guy a few months ago, ive read online something about hpv but not sure because the photos are different from what i actually have. please help. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

HPV Is HumanPapillomaVirus.

It is acquired sexually.

There are many other sexually transmitted diseases caused by varied organsims.

Chlamydia, Herpes and Syphilis are some of the sexual transmitted diseases.

I suggest you to consult a Venerologist.

It needs good local examination and investigations like microscopic examination of the smear.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor