Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What are the weird leg movements I have ?

i am a 15 year old girl. i went to a friends house for the weekend, and I started to have abnormal leg movements there. but only when i went to bed. and it made it hard for me to sleep. I came home thinking it would get better. It got worse. I still cant sleep. It happens in the day time also. I have to hold on to things to walk. Its really weird cause when i hear leg will beat to it by its self. Or, when im on my laptop....and make a click or press a key. I jump with it. Please I know it sounds silly. But, im scared. Whats going on?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Is it one leg or both legs? Any pain any where in the leg? Do you suffer from any other illness ? Is this happening for the first time ? How long you have been suffering from this ? You may consult a neurologist.
Answered: Wed, 29 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor