Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What are the ways to make successful intercourse to get pregnant ?

Hi, We are planning for kids and it s 2yrs since we have been married and we started doing unprotected since 28th apr 2011 (period date) and then my period got skipped the whole may month then my next period date was on 14th june 2011 after this there was a delay in my period and i got mine on 30 July 2011. before that we were doing unprotected and never missed my period. can i get information about how many times a day until how many days should we participate so that i will be able to conceive and is there particular position you are supposed sleep after the participating.. Thank you
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You can adust any comfrtable position but successful complete intercourse should be there
For conceiveing Succesful complete intercoure is required on 13th,14th, and 15th day of regular cycle.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor