What are the ways for me to conceive as my husband is 47 with weak sperms ?

my husbands sperms are weak and he is 47. Can i become pregnant??
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
hello anjana
plz give the detail of your husband's semanograme report
[sperm report] then i can give u exact answer.

My husband did an SFA and MCS on his semen the results are a sperm count of 16 million the pecentage of actve motile spermatozoa is 15%, dead is 60% and sluggish 25%. Staph aureus was isolated with a result like this is it possible for someone to concieve without treatment. thks expecting ur reply soonest

asking i have been married for 1 year and 4 months i have trying to get pregnant only for 6 monthes as before i was using condoms im asking shall i go to doctor shall my husband go and should i stay after sex in bed and altjougj staying sperms fall

i am 32 years old and my wife is 27.we have been trying for a child for teh past 1.2 years but in vain.earlier my wife had thyroid issue but it is now under control.her FSH , TSH and all other test showed normal.my sperm count is high but motility rate is 40% only.doctors advised to go for iui please advise what are the chnaces of concieving with iui