Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What are the treatments to restore sperm/semen?

Since about 5 years now, I notice that when I make love with my wife sperm or semen does not come out at all. A doctor told me to run fertility profile test and the result was that I have hormonal imbalance. I have four children already, though am not planing to have any more, I am worried about why my sperm disappeared. i am just 5o years old. Pls what can i do to restore my sperm/semen?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
me also have same problem but i m only 25
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
  User's Response
hi welcome,
for this the only one way you can try for ayurveda after make sure that you have no hydrocoele or any vericocity of spermatic cord along with obstruction if there go for the surgery.
othrwise as early mentioned you will bnefitted by ayurveda
thanking you
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to do full scanning of genital and need to find out cause
consult surgeon doctor for the same
is there history of trauma?
if u feel sexual pleasure normally then it depends on u to go to doctor or not as u have complete family
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
i also have diabetes can it also take effect on my problem as i said
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor