Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What are the treatments for Neurology?

Hello ge, my mother is suffering from neurology..always she use to speak alone,she is more angry,screaming,scolding peoples..n she never comes to hospital wt we have to do? plz suggest me i m really very worried about this.. Regards Sheetal
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.From the symptoms she seems to be having some behavioral problem rather then neurological problem.See your family doctor with exact complains.In some case of psychiatric illness pt.are always reluctant to go to a doctor.But psychiatrist can help with this first you go and meet him.
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
please arrange for treatment of your mother in a psychiatric department
earliest consultation should be sought with psychiatrist and treatment started
may be she may need some days indoor treatment
with proper treatment she should recover
wishing your mother's early recovery

Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor