What are the three main types of vessels in the circulatory system ?

What are the THREE MAIN TYPES OF VESSELS in the CIRCULATORY SYSTEM? wHAT ARE THEIR STRUCTURES AND FUNCTIONS? What are the THREE MAIN TYPES OF VESSELS in the CIRCULATORY SYSTEM? wHAT ARE THEIR STRUCTURES AND FUNCTIONS?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Arteries, veins and capillaries. Arteries are carry the blood away from the heart, veins return the blood to the heart and capillaries take blood into the smallest tissues and portions of the body. Arteries are thick, ivory and strong, veins are very thin and translucent, capillaries are delicate and small, generally clustered. Hope this helps.