What are the three kinds of blood vessels ?

What are the three kinds of the blood vessels ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Arteries, capillaries and veins.. There are also arterioles and venules in addition.

I went to the doctor today with a problem seeing out my left eye, and the doctor did a exam on my eye and said I had a blocked blood vessel in my eye I would have to see a specialist, my question is, what is blood blocked vessel in the eye? What kinds of treatment can be done to fix the problems and what causes it? And what s the medical name of the problems. Thank you Mike

I can feel a slight bump on my right calf and it is very sore I was driving a long time today it feels like a broken blood vessel What should I do?

i have a broken blood vessel in my arm i know this cause I looked up pictures to find out what was on my arm. It is about 1 inch by about 1/4 of an inch big and it is slightly raised and there is a kind of a cold/dull ache and almost numb sensation. should i be worried