What are the symptoms which causes cervical cancer ?

What exactly are the symptoms and causes of cervical cancer? It would be good if some one can tell me about it in detail.
Mon, 10 Aug 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Cervical cancer has now taken up alrming proportion world-wide. Two three symptoms of cervical cancer that I know are bleeding after sex and intermenstrual bleeding.If you are feeling something like then get it tested immediately.Cervical cancer is treatable in the early stages. There's a vaccine for it from Merck called Gadasil or something like that.
Kanye Rogers's  Response
To know more about cervical cancer, you can go to the cervical cancer page on this site itself. If you need detailed opinion then Dr. Vineet Gupta, oncologist is listed on the home page at www.healthcaremagic.com/specialists . Inter cycle bleeding is a common symptom.