What are the symptoms that determine serious kidney problems?

I want to know the symptoms and other things that determine serious kidney problems that a person might feel. I ve brought this serious pain I m having on right side no matter which way I move to the PA (my doc-ha), and she hasn t even listened to me about it! I m feeling very scared, help please! sue cowan @ blackfoot.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2018

You want to rule out kidney disease for which following investigations can be done.

_urine routine microscopic examination
_USG scan abdomen and pelvis
_egfr estimation

If all comes normally than it could be a musculoskeletal pain for which analgesic can be prescribed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician