What are the symptoms of swelling in the lymph node?

Good day.
I'm a singer and a teacher, I teach 19 h a week (mon - fri) and sing 22 h a week (no day off).
Yesterday my right lymph node ( I think that's what it is) right below my jaw line, was pretty swollen and today's still like that. It hurts even if I'm not talking. I've been drinking some warm chamomille tea and also gargled water with common salt, and also I had half-a-pill of 500 mg naproxen 2 h ago . But it doesn't work and I MUST go sing in 4 hours and I don't know what to do! Please! I'd really appreciate it if you could be so kind by helping me!

Thank you!
Wed, 31 Jan 2018